When I went to Japan in 2006, I also kept a journal. It ought to be a bit more interesting than this one so far, but I stopped keeping it about a week into my second homestay. I guess I just burned out and got overwhelmed, but I promise not to do that again.

It was originally posted on Livejournal, but I don't think I ever posted the last few entries there. I'm reposting it here so that the entries will be easier to navigate.

The entries are divided into "chapters," designated by when I managed to get online to post them. You can reach the next entry by clicking on the "Newer Post" link on the bottom of the page.

The first entry is here:

Live From Japan #1


And the rest:

Shikari, Shikari... #1
You know you're in Japan when... #1
Always say "Please" and "Thank you", #1
Slurrrrp! #1

The last few entries never got posted online on LJ:

Two Years Late #1

0 comments: