Right-click and "Save As" to download these files.

Intern (2008-2009):

  • The album I show at each Labo Party. I have sort of a rehearsed narration of it, so the comments are rarely read at parties. I change it every now and then, but this is what I have as of this update. PDF
  • This is a one-page introduction letter that was passed out at districts before I arrived. I made it last summer. PDF
  • This is a one-page printout that I made after I arrived at Nagoya. I understand it's given to parties before I visit, to give both an introduction and a background of where I'm from. PDF

Discover Japan Program (2006):
  • The album I made to show my host families and friends. I made two of them, and gave them as gifts to each family. PDF


Some of these files are available in higher resolution with WAY higher file sizes. Let me know if you'd like one.

2 comments:

mamagotcha said...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Kara said...

Yes, thank you for sharing. As I was going through yours, I was thinking what I'd put in my album if I had to share my life like that. Interesting!